Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bitless Bridle packing mix-up

Finally the Dr. Cook's Bitless Bridle arrived! It had been held up in customs for over 3 weeks because the packers had mistakenly put someone else's order into the box and so the packing slip didn't match the contents.
I ordered the nice brown leather bridle and reins and what came was the Beta (man-made material) Bridle and no reins. I wrote the company and they kindly told me to just keep the Beta bridle!! This is great news as I can donate it to the barn in Bukovec, where there are many novice riders and school horses. I am so happy about this!!
Dr. Cook's emailed me to say that they are shipping my original order express and so I should have it within the week!
The delays are actually fine as Semi has a sharp tooth and I am waiting for the dentist to come before trying out the bitless bridle, as recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment